LTGI Start to Finish™ – staff on-boarding / off-boarding
Automatically notify staff of new and terminated employees
LTGI Start to Finish™, can automatically:
- Send custom emails to all departments, Principals, and Administrators notifying them of new and terminated employees
- Request departments to provide specific items, training, or other for new employees, including: setup in Payroll, issue network login, provide a phone extension, issue building key and alarm codes and more
- Track the date and time that employees receive items, training, or other; departments just click a link in the e-mail and the database is updated with the date and time the employee received the item
- Notify departments when an employee leaves the District--using custom e-mails; they'll be notified to remove the employee from Payroll or benefits, collect keys, cancel network logins/phone extensions/alarm codes, or any other termination function
- Track the date/time and status of all items, training, and related topics you've set up. You can report every transaction for employees as well as who has received specific items, i.e. like keys to specific buildings, alarm codes or other
Use existing Microsoft® AD Network Usernames and Passwords
No new username or password to remember! Most of our products can use your existing Microsoft® Network's Active Directory usernames and passwords.
We specialize in the unique needs of K-12 districts. Our products are fully customizable to your preferences—colors, logos, text and data fields.
Our products are very user-friendly, but training is always available. And, of course onsite, telephone, and remote support are always available too.
The Technical Stuff
Our products can either be installed in your district, on your server, or we can host the application for you. They're browser-based so you just need a standard Internet browser to them—inside the District—or at home. They're built on industry-standard products, including Microsoft® Windows operating system, Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), and Microsoft-SQL Server database. And we work with you and your IT staff to integrate it into your existing website & network, so the installation is fast and easy.
We offer a one-time license fee as well as Annual Software Support and
Maintenance service to ensure that you receive support, new features, and